Protect your Investment. Extend the life of your ElectroPuls.
Instron has been the leader in ElectroDynamic technology for well over a decade. In this time, we have not stood still. As technology evolves and sets new standards and expectations in performance and reliability, Instron has kept up with these innovations.
ElectoPuls is now in its 4th generation, with mechanical upgrades, improvements in control, and updates to its electronics, software and safety devices since it’s release in 2007. The current generation of ElectroPuls represents Instron’s constant research and development efforts to bring our users the best possible ownership experience.
At Instron, we believe that you shouldn’t have to buy a new system every time you want a performance update.
Existing ElectroPuls users can now have the same benefits of a brand new system, with the introduction of the ElectroPuls Upgrade.
ElectroPuls Upgrades are not just a controller update. It is a system upgrade to bring your ElectroPuls entirely up to the current specifications, providing you the same features and advantages of a brand new system at a fraction of the price.
Every System Upgrade Includes:
Much more than just a new controller, the ElectroPuls Upgrade is a package that includes hardware, firmware, software, and service. Everything needed to get your ElectroPuls system up to the latest specification.
Once completed, an ElectroPuls upgrade includes a full one-year system warranty. The warranty covers the entire ElectroPuls system, not just the replaced components.
Simplify your testing
Get quality test data faster and work safer with the new 8800MT features
- Designed for intuitive operation, and with a single point of control at all times.
Consistency across your Laboratory
- Bring multiple ElectroPuls systems purchased over time to the same specification.
- Optimize operation, save on training, and manage your lab more efficiently.
New, Improved Tuning lets you have more control of your test.
- Instron’s updated patented stiffness-based tuning algorithm brings enhanced test control and greater waveform fidelity.
- Improved closed-loop strain and force control makes testing of low stiffness specimens now easier than ever before.
Higher quality results with Improved Accuracy and Resolution.
- New absolute linear and rotary (where applicable) encoders with up to 30x higher accuracy and 200x higher resolution.
Secure the Future
All New Under the Covers
- Much more than just a control system update. The ElectroPuls upgrade includes brand new electronics and mechanical components such as Digital Power Amplifier and a new improved brake mechanism
Widen your testing possibilities with support for New Accessories
- Continue to use all your current test accessories while seamlessly integrating with the latest software and accessories – such as the AVE2 for non-contacting strain measurement and control - from Instron.
Let Instron help you plan and schedule your ElectroPuls upgrade. Secure your investment and benefit from the full range of Instron’s newest product innovations at a fraction of the price of a brand new system.
An ElectroPuls upgrade will protect from future technology obsolescence, as well as giving you access to all the benefits of a brand new ElectroPuls – including a full 1-year system warranty!
Simplify your testing with intuitive operation. Test smarter with Instron’s new tuning algorithms that give you high-quality data, even with low stiffness test materials. Secure the Future and keep up with the latest advances in ElectroDynamic testing technology. Open the door to new features and accessories.