Industrial Series KPX Models
Designed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing, the KPX Models feature an ultra-large single test space and adjustable crosshead options. Understanding the critical importance of operator safety, these frames incorporate high-quality materials, components, and craftsmanship and are ideal for testing metals, wire, concrete, fasteners, wood, and composites.
- Adjustable crosshead options allow the test space to be adapted to a wide range of test specimens, applications, and accessories
- Linear guidance system maintains precise alignment of load string over the entire stroke of the actuator
- Co-axially mounted encoder accurately measures actuator travel at the center of the load string
- Convenient working height and ergonomic controls improve operator productivity and comfort
- Long stroke, high-speed actuator accommodates both tension and compression testing applications
- Productivity panel with multiple function keys and displays improves ergonomics, and allows the operator to perform common testing functions and view key test information without returning to the computer
- Powerful, yet user-friendly materials testing software provides repeatable and reproducible results for simple to sophisticated testing requirements
Range of Models
- Metals - Bar, Plate, Pipe & Tube, Rebar, Structural
- Wire - Rod, Strand
StandardsKPX Models conform to many international standards, including (but not limited to):
- ASTM A370, A615, C39, C109, E4, E8, E9, E83, E290, F606
- ISO 6892-1, 6892-2, 7438, 7500-1, 9513, 15630-1
- BS 4449
- EN 10002-1, 10002-2
- JIS Z2241, Z2248
- Contact us for additional compliance information
Industrial Series KPX Models are designed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing. Featuring an ultra-large single test space and adjustable crosshead options, these frames deliver exceptional flexibility for a wide range of testing applications and are available in capacities ranging from 600 kN (135,000 lbf) to 3,500 kN (800,000 lbf).
- 421.5 KB
The trend toward high-strength, lightweight materials for the aerospace, energy, construction, and transportation industries requires materials testing systems to be durable, yet maintain precise control while generating critical test data. Software user interfaces must be easy to use, yet flexible enough to meet the increasing demands of the testing world. The Industrial Series delivers exceptional performance packaged in reliable, innovative system designs that offer superior accuracy and repeatability, improved safety, and an overall enhanced user experience.
- 2.6 MB
Catálogo do Bluehill Universal em Espanol
- 2.6 MB
Instron® hydraulic side-acting grips provide an innovative solution for high-capacity testing and deliver enhanced gripping performance, usability, and operator safety over traditional grip designs. These advanced grips maintain a constant clamping force on the specimen that acts perpendicular to the direction of testing and is independent of tensile loading.
- 1.1 MB
Instron® hydraulic wedge grips provide an innovative solution for high capacity testing and deliver enhanced gripping performance, usability, and operator safety.
- 1.1 MB
The AutoX 750 is a high-resolution, long-travel automatic contacting extensometer. It can be mounted onto any electromechanical 3300, 5500, or 5900 table top and floor model systems, as well as LX, DX, HDX, and KN static hydraulic testing systems. It is well suited for applications involving plastics, metals, biomedical, composites, elastomers, and more. The AutoX has a maximum travel of 750 mm and accuracy of ± 1 µm.
- 1.4 MB